Privacy payment policy
What should I do if my credit card or debit card doesn't go through?
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by us). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide us detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
Top 7 reasons why credit card payments are rejected:
1. The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks.
2. Insufficient Funds
4. Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
5. Expired card
6. Fraud suspicion
7. Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
What credit card issues can us help to resolve?
Our Customer Service can help you to verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of us.
Here are suggested steps you can take to resolve some common payment issues:
• Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
• Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
• Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with us, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.